Cooperation Agreement – Air Doctor & Affiliates
This agreement (the “Agreement”) between, Air Doctor Ltd. (Air Doctor) (515472819), a company incorporated under the laws of Israel whose registered address is at Hashaked st. 1, Beit Nekofa, Israel and the Affiliate is valid and agreed upon by the receival and use of the “affiliate link” by the Affiliate.
The “Cut” in this agreement refers to Air Doctor‘s profit from each specific appointment transaction which equals the revenue from the said appointment minus the doctor’s fee of the said appointment. The Cut does not take into account any company expenses other than the payment to the doctor who provided the service in the said appointment.
Therefore, the sides agree as follows:
1) Air Doctor offers the Agreement for an undecided limited time and declares that it has the right to cancel or change the terms of the Agreement including the payment the Affiliates are entitled to without prior notice.
2) This Agreement does not constitute a hiring by either Side. It is the sides intentions that the Affiliate shall have an independent contractor status and not be an employee for any purposes. This Agreement shall not be considered or construed to be a partnership or joint venture, and Air Doctor shall not be liable for any obligations incurred by Affiliate unless specifically authorized in writing. An Affiliate shall not act as a Contractor of Air Doctor, ostensibly or otherwise, nor bind Air Doctor in any manner, unless specifically authorized to do so in writing.
3) An Affiliate who refers a client to book a doctor’s appointment and make the visit through Air Doctor will be entitled to a payment equal to 25% of Air Doctor‘s Cut from the same said appointment per referral. The payment will be payed in Euros or in Israel New Shekels, depending on the affiliate’s request. The exchange rate to be determined will be the exchange rate on the day of payment.
4) Payment will be made no later than the 1st of the month following the month the transaction was made with a minimum amount of $50. If an Affiliate is entitled to an amount less than $50 at the end of a particular month, the amount will pass over to the following month until he or she has acquired more than $50 in credit. If the Affiliate choses to cancel his affiliation with Air Doctor, any amount due to him or her will be paid in full according to the terms of payment written above and without consideration of any minimum credit.
5) In order to receive the payment, the Affiliate is required to send an invoice to Air Doctor. The Affiliate will receive an email towards the end of the month with the amount due to him or her. If Air Doctor does not receive an invoice for the sum from the Affiliate within the time frame to pay them the credit within the allotted date, the amount due to the Affiliate will be transferred to the following month’s credit.
6) The Affiliate can only claim credit to the referral after the patient completed their visit to the doctor they scheduled through the affiliate link.
7) In order for the transaction to be attributed to the Affiliate, the doctor’s appointment must be scheduled using the Affiliate’s affiliate link.