We are looking for a junior product manager to join our growing product team
A unique opportunity to join a leading start-up and make an impact on the company’s product.
The product is a b2b2c platform, hence the product has to address both business clients’ needs and customers’ needs.
- Research, analyze and generate requirements to address different needs for both internal and external customers.
- Break down concepts captured in the overall vision and roadmap into requirements and validation criteria to feed into the development process.
- Work closely with many stake holders in the company (Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, Account manager and more), to identify their needs and gather requirements, prioritize and define features you are working on.
- Work with development teams closely to implement those solutions based on the requirements you defined.
- Proven and solid technical background.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and details.
- Skilled in solving complex problems.
- Organized, with the ability to have a very clear view of the product and tasks, both top-down and bottom-up.
- Innovative, open-minded, out-of-the-box thinking abilities.
- Excellent English, both written and verbal presentation skills.
- Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Excellent teamwork skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Air Doctor connects travelers world-wide to doctors in their area. With more than 10,000 doctors as part of our medical community, Air Doctor is the leading platform to book an appointment with a professional medical provider globally while traveling.
Our offices are located in moshav Beit Nekofa (near Mevaseret Zion).
Send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org