Welcome to Air Doctor, a smart platform for searching healthcare specialists and booking available appointments with them. We, at Air Doctor Ltd. (“Air Doctor”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respect your privacy.
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make. We appreciate that and thank you for making this choice. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we do need it in order to provide you with the Service.
1. Information we collect. We collect information you actively provide us (for example, when you register to the Service or sign-up using your social network account), including your name, email, mobile phone number and physical address. Our third party billing providers will collect your payment method and billing information. We also may collect certain billing information. We also collect analytical information about your use of the Service (e.g., the frequency and scope of your use of the Service) and information about your device and geolocation.
2. Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect mainly to provide you the Service’s features and send you updates and other communications related to the Service. We also use it to improve and customize the Service and develop new services. We may process your personal data for marketing purposes, and you have the right to object at any time to processing your personal data for such marketing.
3. Sharing the Information We collect. In order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service we may share your information with our third party service providers.
4. Access to Information. You may request to access your personal information, or have us update, correct or delete such information, if the applicable law provides you those rights. You may also be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the personal data you provided us.
5. Aggregated information. We may use the information we collect from you to create information that is not personally identifiable, such as statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
6. Retention. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems.
7. Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
8. Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us
The Service is available only to registered users. You may register with the Platform directly or through your social network account.
Registration. If you register with the Platform directly, we will seek basic information from you such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, physical address and other information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you (the “Personal Information“).
If you choose to register with your social network account (Facebook, etc.), you give us access to retrieve your basic profile information on the social network. The particular categories of information we retrieve from your social network account are the scope of information that the social network makes available to us by default, according to your privacy settings there. The information we collect in this manner typically includes your full name, email address, profile picture and other profile information such as date of birth and gender – to the extent you have these in your profile and the social network gives us access to them.
Payment information. Our third-party billing providers will collect your payment method and billing information for the purpose of collecting the fees applicable to you. The payment information we may store if permitted by you includes your payment card type and the last four digits of the payment card.
Mobile phone number. We collect your mobile phone number. We will use that number to send you Service alerts and notifications via text messages (SMS) and pop-up notifications.
Inquiries. If you contact us for questions or complaints, or for technical support, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your user ID on the Service, email address and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Information we collect
Medical data. We may collect medical data, solely to the extent needed to provide you with our services. This data may include the doctors, dentists or other healthcare specialists, professionals, providers, or organizations (collectively, “Practitioner(s”) you have visited and/or Practitioners recommended to you by us, your reasons for visit, your dates of visit, and other medical and health information you choose to share with us by completing medical history forms or otherwise.
Geolocation information. We collect your precise geolocation when you use the App and your approximate location when you use the Website.
Analytic Information. When you access or use the Service, we use analytics tools of third parties to automatically collect information about your use of the Service. This information includes your session durations, the content you accessed on the Service, your interactions and user-interface clicks with respect to such content, referring URLs, and the frequency and scope of your use of the Service.
Device information. We may collect information about your personal computer or mobile device, including its model, its operating system, unique device identifiers, the browser you use its version and language (i.e. locale) preferences, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
Other information. We may also collect additional information, which may be Personal Information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent. You may still access and use part of the Service if you choose not to provide us with any Personal Information, but features of the Service that require your Personal Information will not be accessible to you.
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 18 years of age, except as provided by their legal custodians for the purpose of providing such children with Service.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Your consent serves as the legal basis for processing your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities.
· Handling the administrative aspects of the Service, such as billing you for applicable fees.
· Sending you updates, notifications and other communications related to the Service (including alerts and newsletters).
· Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services.
· Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Service.
· Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when necessary.
· Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified.
· Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
Under the laws of specific jurisdictions (such as HIPAA in the United States), the medical data collected by Air Doctor may be considered “protected health information” (PHI) or similarly defined terms. To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, Air Doctor may use and disclose your PHI in such ways as instructed or permitted by your Practitioner(s).
Sharing information collected
We may share the information outlined in this Policy with others, in any of the following instances:
· With our contractors and service providers (such as data storage providers and billing providers), in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service;
· With the Practitioners who need to know your medical data in order to assist you and provide the relevant medical services;
· If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
· We may share Personal Information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OBTAINING A COPY OF IT
You may ask to access the Personal Information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete such information. You may also be entitled to obtain from us the personal data you provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com.
OBJECTING TO DIRECT MARKETING
Among other things, we process your personal data and profile for marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to processing your personal data for such marketing. If you raise such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
We may freely use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information that does not identify you. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings or by installing a cookie-blocking application for your mobile device. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed thereafter. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information. Please also bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely indirectly affect your user experience on the Platform.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process information in Israel and other countries, such as EU states. We may also process information using cloud services. The laws in such territories may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made to residents of California pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services. We do not respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” requests.
The following disclosures are made to citizens of member states of the European Union (EU) pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
· Right to be informed: If requested we will provide you with a privacy notice to tell you how we are using your personal data.
· Right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your own personal data at any time so you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of processing. Information will be supplied within one month of receipt of the request. This can be extended by a further two months where requests are complex or numerous. This will be provided free of charge unless you ask for multiple copies or the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We can also refuse your request if it adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive. You can make a subject access request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Right of rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If we have disclosed this to third parties, we will tell you if this is appropriate and we will inform them of the rectification where possible.
We must respond within one month, extendable by two months where the request for rectification is complex.
· Right of erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing or if we are processing it in an unlawful manner – for example if we are using it for a different purpose than originally stated.
· Right to restrict: data processing: Under certain circumstances, you have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the personal data, but not further process it. We can retain just enough information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
· Right to data portability: You can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. This right applies where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract; and when processing is carried out by automated means.
· Right to object: You have the right to object to:
o Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
o Direct marketing (including profiling); and
o Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
If we process personal data for the performance of a legal task or our organization legitimate interests, you must have an objection on “grounds relating to your particular situation”.
We must stop processing the personal data unless:
o We can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual; or
o The processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
· Right to withdraw consent at any time: You may contact Air-doctor to request this. Although we may not be able to accept your request for certain types of data, please contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
· Right to complain: You have the right to complain in any matter relating to our service, including how we use your personal data. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We retain Personal Information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will erase it from our systems (unless the data is required for Air Doctor to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims).
Please note that uninstalling the App from your device will not cause your Personal Information to be deleted from our systems or from the Service.
We only send newsletters to registered users and all newsletters we send contain an “unsubscribe” link.
We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service. Your following usage of the Platform shall also be deemed as acceptance of the amended Policy.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal address is: Air Doctor Ltd.,
Motza Illit 9082000
Effective date of the policy: July 30th, 2018